Marketing and Content Executive
£30,000 - £32,000 per annum
Would you like to be part of the success of a well-established healthcare financing brand's success, bringing to life new and game-changing propositions as they aim to improve the lives and health of multiple generations?
Are you a Content Marketing specialist (emphasis on the "marketing" bit!!), looking to work within a fun and inspirational team?
My client is seeking a talented Marketing and Content Executive with the intuition and maturity to produce creative, yet commercially focused content for a life-shaping proposition in the employee benefits space.
About the role:
- Developing content to support thought leadership, lead nurturing and lead generation.
- Engaging both customers and prospects through compelling and high quality content.
- Managing the distribution of content through social media channels and measuring commercial outcomes.
- Working closely with the wider marketing and social teams to coordinate opportunities to develop awareness of the brand.
- Working closely with the innovation and portfolio teams to develop new content and social campaigns which will resonate with customer and prospects and will inform on new products and services.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing in developing an event and exhibition calendar and managing operational activities.
- Looking for new channels and creative opportunities - or just ways to do things more efficiently.
- Developing a deep understanding of customers and using that knowledge to constantly improve communication and engagement with them.
- A strong understanding of how to develop social campaigns and marketing strategies, coupled with the proven ability to create powerful content.
- Self-motivated with the ability to excel, innovate and push boundaries.
- A team player, who is able to build a brand's reputation as high-performing, innovative and customer-thinking.
- Able to use own initiative and challenge existing process with a view to driving efficiencies and better commercial outcomes.
- Able to manage a diverse and demanding workload.
- Someone who knows that Content Marketing is not just about creating copy, but how that content is used and re-purposed across all channels to drive real results! You will be able to talk confidently about the tangible commercial outcomes you have delivered.
- Marketing Executive;Content Marketing;Content Specialist;Content Marketing Executive