Marketing Executive - Content
Who will I be working for?
A brilliant client at the forefront of their industry. They offer a really supportive culture with excellent benefits. The business is growing and developing into new and exciting areas and this is a really great time to join.
What will I be doing?
Working in collaboration with the Head of Content and the wider content team, the Content Marketing Executive is responsible for helping deliver content marketing and social media strategies, with a focus on new products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate activities in line with the wider marketing strategies, running integrated content campaigns to help reach set objectives
- Manage and maintain the content plans for new products and services
- Work with the Search Marketing Lead and Content Marketing Executive to track and report on the effectiveness of content
- Work with the Digital Communications Lead on the shape and direction of the social media strategy
- Oversee the day-to-day management of social media activity in relation to new products and services (predominantly Twitter and LinkedIn but also encompassing Facebook and YouTube), creating written and visual content
- Create and manage social media advertising campaigns
- Assist the Content Writer & Editor in copywriting and editing responsibilities
- Use the CMS (WordPress) to help maintain internal and external website content, to ensure it stays up-to-date, relevant and engaging
- Be a bridge between the content team, the wider marketing team, and the teams responsible for the new product and service strategies
- Monitor trends in the digital marketing industry at large
What skills and experience are required?
- Demonstrable ability to understand and work with new technologies
- Interest in the application of new technology to solve problems and business issues
- Enquiring mind, interest in how things work
- General marketing knowledge
- Good communicator - influencer with good presentation skills
- Innovative and creative
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
Is there anything else I need to know?
This role is offered on a permanent basis. The company offer excellent benefits.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"