Due to their continued success and growth my client are now recruiting for a Marketing Executive someone who has a passion and able to work autonomously as well as part of their experienced team. You will have the technical ability to produce creative art work and promotional material.
£19 - £22k depending on experience + Fantastic Career Prospects, working within a stunning location.
You will support all teams throughout the hotel to ensure they keep to brand, excel with their collateral and encourage sales through all revenue streams with quirky and innovative ideas.
The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail with the ability co-ordinate many projects at once with skills in Adobe Design, Microsoft, Mailchimp and Photoshop. You will have exception written and verbal English.
Key Responsibilities & Duties.
- Create effective marketing campaigns for the hotel and lead on measuring the KPI’s for these campaigns and measuring ROI.
- Work with the Sales & Events Manager to create the S&M plan and continue to manage and develop this throughout the year sending weekly progress reports and regular updates.
- Assisting with event and activation planning and execution.
- Continually ensure retention of client information is managed and that they are contacted regularly with suitable promotions, scheduled to target our clients appropriately.
- Ability to produce quirky on the spot content with all online, direct and social media marketing, (Including Linked In, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
- Ensure all hotel collateral produced is in keeping with brand guidelines whilst projecting the best image for the hotel. Further ensure collateral is being marketed internally.
- Be the brand, ensure the team are encouraged and understand the direction we are going in and experience we are selling through workshops and internal platforms.
- Lead their in-house initiatives and events that aid with enhancing the culture of the business. Monthly AP Post Newsletter and Lunch and Learn sessions.
- Managing all feedback through various platforms including TripAdvisor and direct to the hotel to ensure these are responded to effectively, recorded and acted upon as necessary.
- Maintain and update the hotel website and content to ensure it is accurate, and work closely with their outsourced design agency to evaluate SEO and create Ad Word campaigns.
- Maximising opportunity by consistently communicating the hotels news and promotions to all partnerships and ensure we are maximising all PR opportunities available.
- Create all hotel literature to ensure this is streamlined and in keeping with brand guidelines.
- Work closely with their nominated charities and show clear leadership and initiative when organising any fundraising activities.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team, have close attention to detail and have an ability to prioritise effectively and multitask on simultaneous projects. Organisational skills imperative alongside time management and admin skills.
- Great social media skills on all platforms and knowledge of how to enhance their following organically. This includes but is not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Hootsuite and Pinterest.
- Technical ability to produce creative artwork and promotional material on Adobe, Photoshop, InDesign and other programs available.
- Has a flair for creative and quirky content, strap lines and literature for our website, collateral, promotional offers and social media.
- Communicates effectively, foster innovation, collaborate with others and solve problems creatively. Will be able to account manage naturally and project manage.
- Experience of marketing in a hotel/leisure or customer service environment would be advantageous. Degree educated (or equivalent) and a Marketing (CIM) qualification would be preferred but not essentia
- Strong focus on ROI and increasing hotel revenue while being aware of cost. Ability to negotiate and maximise spend.
Technical Skills required
Skills in Adobe Design, Microsoft, Mailchimp and Photoshop desirable.
- You must have excellent social media skills, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Hootsuite, Pinterest etc.
- You must have skills in, Adobe, Photoshop, InDesign, and other marketing programmes.
- You must have excellent written and verbal English.