We are an independent conference producer, specialised in the European Energy sector. We create, promote and deliver high quality technical conferences for the engineering community and our mission is to Drive Clean energy. We have strong core values which consist of Ambition, Customer and Excellence.
We are now searching for a like-minded Marketing Executive to join our team, to promote our portfolio of technical conferences, through a combination of direct, digital and partner marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Setting up the marketing plan spread sheet for each campaign, with clear timelines and activities across all channels, and updating this daily with progress made and results achieved
- Liaising with the designer to create commercially impactful logos, landing pages, brochures, email templates, websites, banner adverts, onsite banners and signage
- Collating and communicating weekly design amendments to update brochures, email templates, websites, as campaigns progress
- Maximise awareness of each event through the distribution of press releases, diary listings, LinkedIn adverts, LinkedIn posts, Google AdWords, Google remarketing, and banner advertising
- Liaising with media partners, sponsors and speakers to agree effective marketing contra-deals, and managing the execution of these deals to maximise visibility of our events across the Energy sector
- Setting up of weekly promo emails, post-event 'thank-you’ emails, sponsor promotional emails, for distribution via our email marketing system
- Working with the programme managers to set up, distribute, analyse and create summary of subject matter surveys
- Maintaining a central database of media partner contacts, brochure PDFs, event logos, sponsor logos, media partner logos
- Overseeing new data generation with the support of our in-house marketing assistant and external data agency to drive the continuous expansion of our marketing database
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2:1 Degree or higher in Marketing, Business or Humanities subject
- 1-2 years’ work experience in conference marketing
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience of using CRM / database management software, preferably Salesforce/Pardot
- Strong design skills and a working knowledge of design software, e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Experience of implementing marketing automation programmes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing, persuasion and relationship building skills
- Meticulous organisation and prioritisation skills
- Working knowledge of HTML
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Central London based role
- Excellent Salary up to 40K
- Opportunity to work for a company that really care about the world we live in through driving clean energy
- Working under an inspiring leader
- Working solely for an ever growing sector and a fast growing business
- Conference Services
- Written Communication
- Exceptional verbal
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'