Welwyn Garden City - Herts
Salary: Circa £28 - 32k plus fantastic benefits
Our client, a world-leader in products sold into the construction and building sector has an open position for a Marketing Executive to implement and execute the company's marketing strategy and plan in line with business and marketing objectives.
They have a variety of products relevant to the buildling / construction sector and this presents an exciting challenge for a confident marketer to exert their creative instinct on a market-leading range.
A rare opportunity to join a company that is part of global group which is experiencing double digit growth yoy in the UK. This is a new post and you will be directly responsible for using the full marketing mix to plan, develop and deliver marketing activity in your day-to-day activity that promotes our client's products and services.
Success in this role will be built on:
- Working with the Senior Marketing Manager in the planning, developing, and evaluation of effective marketing activity and being responsible for the execution of the marketing strategy.
- Providing tools and materials to enable the sales teams to function effectively through producing marketing collateral including writing copy for diverse marketing distributions such as brochures, letters, emails, presentations, press releases and content for website and social media accounts.
- Being responsible for delivering PR content: producing project case studies, technical features and articles, thought leadership blogs and social media content in line with the company's marketing plan & strategy as well as running social media channels to enhance audience engagement.
- Organising, overseeing and managing events such as exhibitions, promotional events and conferences.
- Developing and optimising online marketing initiatives to drive customers to do business with our client: maintain relevant company websites & content; utilise email tool (dotmailer), including updating and maintaining contact databases to create engaging email marketing campaigns; review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Ensuring creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements and other marketing related projects is in line with the brand and corporate identity requirements.
- Providing reports and presentations including the effectiveness of marketing activity using pre-determined KPI's
- Leveraging internal stakeholder relationships to support in the maintenance of effective working partnerships with all external stakeholders (design agencies, PR agencies, printers, media vendors and other services) on the production of marketing material and to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Has a Business/Marketing degree and/or CIM qualification
- Has knowledge of online analytics and digital tools
- Can work independently
- Has an excellent grasp of the full marketing mix at concepts, techniques and skills level
- Has effective interpersonal skills, IT skills and presentation skills
- Understands motivation and is self-starter
- Is resilient
- Problem solves with creativity
Circa £28-32k basic plus fantastic benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'