Due to recent growth Jigsaw Specialist Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client, a leading financial service organisation, to help source this new and exciting position as Marketing Executive . The successful candidate will be supporting the Head of Marketing to produce innovative and effective campaigns delivering the companies marketing strategy.
- Managing the Company’s social media accounts.
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Maintaining the Groups’ company websites, creating and updating content as required;
- Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals;
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications;
- Keeping up-to-date with current digital trends and researching new online media opportunities including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums to enhance the companies’ digital strategy;
- Designing and producing all marketing material (e.g. email campaigns, brochures, press releases etc.), including writing content as appropriate;
- Managing the design, the collation of content and the timely release of the Company’s bi-monthly newsletter;
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI) e.g. (social media engagement, web analytics, rankings etc.);
- Communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- Assisting with paid media - including liaising with PR and digital advertising agencies;
- Assisting with the development of content marketing strategies;
- Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities.
- Assisting in the organisation of promotional events and attending where necessary to facilitate their success; and
- Providing administrative or other marketing support as and when required.
Key Attributes and Qualifications
- Degree or similar in Marketing
- Good understanding of marketing principles;
- Good knowledge of digital marketing methods, goals and objectives and a working knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter;
- An understanding of website development;
- Knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), PPC (Pay Per Click) and GoogleAnalytics;
- Excellent content proofreading and editorial skills;
- Creative thinker and ability to contribute fresh and innovative ideas;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent organisation skills and flexibility to prioritise work in response to ad hoc requests and unexpected developments;
- A self-starter with a keen eye for detail and who has a positive, eager-to-learn attitude; and
- Excellent IT skills - competent in using Microsoft Office Suites as well as Adobe Photoshop (or similar).