A highly successful garment manufacturer has engaged the Ashdown Group to find a confident, commercially astute Brand Executive with Product experience to join their team.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a full clean driver's licence and your own transport.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a strong attention to detail, an appreciation for good design, an interest in new product development and product marketing, solid numerical skills and the ability to make business recommendations based on analysis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking product research and development
- Conducting market research and trend analysis
- Attending client meetings and trade shows
- Copywriting and proof reading
- Developing merchandising plans
- Assisting in the preparation of marketing materials
- Preparing and delivering presentations
- Administration inc. costing, invoicing, filing and budgeting
The successful candidate will need the ability to build rapport easily both with internal stakeholders but also with clients and customers; excellent written and verbal skills are essential.
This is a permanent position offering a basic salary of up to £25,000 per annum dependent on depth of relevant skills and experience.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV in a Word format including reference: ASH16461MW in the subject line of your email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.