Do you have a true passion for Beer, Brewing and Consumer Brands? Are you looking to develop and build a career in a Brand Marketing role within the UK’s largest pub and hospitality retailer?
Based in Head office in Bury St Edmunds, as Marketing Executive you will report to the Marketing Manager; assisting in the design, delivery and communication of the key brands and play a key part in driving the success. This is an ideal role for someone with a real passion for beer, pubs and eating out.
- Brand planning and the delivery of tactical projects and promotional activities from the annual Brand plan, within timeline, and evaluate and analyse all key learnings and performance reporting. This will focus on leading NPD and managing internal processes.
- Involvement with Budget management and offer key support in the development of an annual Brand plan that is capable of delivering profitable growth. A genuine passion for all things digital, social media (Twitter, Instagram) and CRM will enable this.
- Monitor Brand performance against marketing/sales/profit targets and report upon Brand development and promotion activity
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand, understanding your Customer , their behaviour and key market trends is paramount and ensuring all marketing communications adhere to Brand guidelines
- Work with key agencies to develop plans in line with Brand objectives and manage/monitor plans and timings
- Work closely cross functionally with Sales and Trade Marketing to implement and assist with executing trading plans.
- Basic understanding of all other Brands as flexibility will be required to support other Brand colleagues from time to time
- Up to one year’s Marketing experience, ideally in a branded consumer environment.
- Commercially aware and able to integrate company agenda into thinking
- Strong project management skills; key liaison with internal stakeholders to ensure projects are launched on time in full.
- Good communicator with ability to engage the business
- Forward thinking with strong planning & process skills
- Brand literate with a strong affinity for the Customer and their motivations
- An affinity and understanding towards internal processes and communication requirements within the business
- Analytical ability to identify key issues and opportunities
- Team player - able to work well with internal (e.g. Marketing, Operations, Purchasing, finance etc.) and external (e.g. agencies, logistics) teams
- Good copy writing skills are ideal
In the successful Brand Executive; we are looking for someone who can demonstrate a genuine passion for the industry and has a clear visible ambition to succeed in the field of retail marketing.
We will be considering applications as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application
Location: Bury St Edmunds, UKReference Code 1180429