Marketing Executive- B2B
Are you an experienced B2B Digital Marketing Executive seeking a new opportunity?
Do you want to work for a market-leading company assisting with the launch of innovative products through digital platforms?
Do you want to work for a company who will encourage your creative flair?
Marketing Geniuses, I need you! My client, an award-winning market-leader is seeking a skilled Digital Marketing Executive to join their team. reporting in to the Marketing Director you will be responsible for championing the company's shift from print to digital marketing through various channels. Duties include:
Work with PR and Design agencies to produce promotional materials
- Manage marketing calendar in line with marketing budgets
- Support the development of a Marketing Assistant
- Social media management- Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Ensure compliance of all marketing materials with governing bodies
- Creative content writing
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills/experience:
- PPC, SEO
- Budget management
- Excellent command of English language to write persuasive and well-structured content
- B2B marketing experience- essential
- Degree in Marketing/equivalent/proven experience in sector
Are you ready for the next step in your marketing career? Call Chloe Kingston on for more information and upload your CV now to apply.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"