Role: Marketing Executive - Auctions
Salary: up to £22K, DOE
Our client are a leading property services group.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Providing full-time support to the Head of Marketing across the marketing mix on the UK’s fastest-growing property auctions brand, working as part of a team of 4. This includes development of online and print collateral, digital marketing, campaign development, PR, and the management of agencies and suppliers.
The role also involves working as part of the wider group marketing team. You will be keen to contribute to projects at every level, managing, implementing and evaluating auction marketing campaigns across the UK.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting in the development of the auctions marketing strategy.
- Development of tactical marketing campaigns to generate auction lots.
- Shared responsibility for brand consistency
- Helping to generate positive PR and award wins for the brands.
- Working alongside Group Digital Marketing Executive to maintain the website, including SEO.
- Development and analysis of marketing campaigns.
- Liaising with external agencies, providing clear briefs to maximise returns.
- Negotiation with media owners, printers and other providers.
- Prioritising time and budgets by brand with guidance from Line Manager
- Any other duties as assigned by your Line Manager.
The successful candidate:
- Relevant degree-level qualification or experience in Marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Time management and ability to prioritise
- Problem solving and decision making
- Experience in financial services, property, estate agency and lettings (desirable)
- Design skills and knowledge, including the Adobe Creative Suite (desirable)
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer