Location: Nr Bournemouth
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST DRIVE AND HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT FOR THIS ROLE
My client is now looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their busy and growing team on a 9 month fixed term basis 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. This is a real chance to "get your foot in the door" as they continue to grow and there is potential for progression at the end of the FTC. The succesful candidate will have strong point of sale experience and really understand how POS works in store.
Working within the retail sector you will have responsibility for store based marketing you will be responsible for delivering customer focused, on brand campaigns through point of sale, in-store radio and providing in-store event admin support.
You will have a positive and outgoing personality and would suit an ambitious Marketing Graduate.
Reporting to Senior Marketing Manager you will also be working with Trading, Merchandising, Product Supply and Retail Operations in order to support and deliver these key business initiatives.
- Overall responsibility for the in-store point of sale programme from briefing, creative management, production and in store implementation, supported by our print management agency.
- Deliver effective customer focused point-of-sale to communicate the seasonal plan, promotions and in category campaigns on time, to brief and within budget.
- Manage budget spend in line with forecasts.
- Manage key agency supplier relationships.
- Establish effective relationships with all key stakeholders to ensure a cohesive plan across the business.
- Drive forward promotional and seasonal campaigns, ensuring that all activity is fully integrated across marketing, buying and operations and that it is communicated effectively to stores to ensure success.
- Act as central point of contact for all in-store marketing activity to your in-store colleagues for POS, events and radio advertising. (note: occasional out of hour working hours may be required but will be agreed in advance)
- Capture learning from each campaign through close liaison with key stakeholders to develop to develop best practice solutions and drive plan of continual improvement.
- Drive forward their in-store events program alongside the Senior Marketing Manager, providing full administration support on Eventbrite and Zoom.
Manage the in-store radio advertising service, reviewing scripts and signing off voice overs.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an ambitious Marketing Graduate
- Have excellent planing and organisational skills, with a proven track record of being able to juggle multiple projects keeping firm control of each one
- Admin experience
- Have good analytical skills
- Be a confident presenter
- Retail experience would be an advantage
- Self Starter - not afraid to use your initiative to see what needs to be done, gets on with the job and isn't afraid of making a decision
- A "completer-finisher" - you will like to make sure the job is finished and delivered
- Good influencer
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality, likes being busy and works well under pressure
- Marketing Activity
- Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'