Marketing Executive (6-month fixed term contract) - Manufacturer - Warrington - Up to £23,000
Want to work in state-of-the-art offices and a collaborative culture? This business is on the hunt for a passionate Marketing Executive to join them on a 6-month basis to dominate their design and social media offering!
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the organising of events to support launches and presenting marketing plans internally and externally. They will also use their creative flair to design all customer marketing collateral within brand guidelines and support with social media activity to improve brand presence and interaction.
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive (6-month fixed term contract):
- Utilise InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop to create page layouts and content
- Be responsible for traditional and digital channels
- Collect and edit social media imagery
- Take charge of all social media accounts for the brand
- Create social media and content calendar
- Assist with blog copy and sourcing online influencers
- Action customer service queries on Twitter and Facebook
- Assist with the day-to-day admin of the marketing department
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proficient in content creation
- Able to work in both B2B and B2C landscape
- Highly creative with experience in design
- A flexible approach and willing to travel where necessary
- Willing to push boundaries
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite is highly favourable
- 1-2 years’ experience in graphic design/social media
- Able to think outside of the box
- Excellent communication skills and highly interpersonal
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'