Who will I be working for?
You will be working for a highly successful organisation within an innovative and digital based culture. A modern, forward-thinking, supported working environment with excellent benefits for all employees awaits, with accessible, great transport links within a thriving business community. This role will initially start from home and will then be based on Milton Park, Didcot.
What will I be doing?
This is a great opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Marketing Executive looking for their next step. You will contribute to delivering B2B marketing activities, in order to support brand awareness, thought leadership positioning and lead generation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of the marketing plan
- Planning and attendance of industry events on behalf of the business, and monitoring return on investment
- Preparation of material for workshops, presentations
- Team coordination and preparation of materials for award entries
- Management of the company PR and social media
- Implementation of marketing plans for individual products and product ranges
- Lead on the delivery of sales team collateral
- Work closely with in-house and external designers and writers to coordinate the creation and delivery of marketing materials and content
- Organise market research and analysis to evaluate trends, competitor landscape and brand awareness
- Lead the development of thought leadership content, e.g. white-papers
- Work closely with the Business Insights Director and Head of Commercial Excellence to review and evolve the B2B marketing strategy
- Support the preparation of the annual marketing budget and monitor/track ongoing expenditure
What skills and experience are required?:
- Previous marketing experience
- Commercial awareness and an ability to drive revenue growth through marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A passion for digital marketing
- Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Copy writing and design skills in order to produce marketing materials for both print and online
What else do I need to know?
This is a permanent, full time position, my client offer an excellent benefit package, which includes:
- 25 days annual leave, plus public holidays
- Bonus schemes
- Group Personal Pension Scheme - contributions 3% employer 4% employee (Auto enrolled after one month)
- Subsidised Gym Membership (Park Club) when current restrictions are lifted
- Childcare Voucher Scheme After completion of 6 month probationary period
- Death in Service Cover at 4x salary
- Private Medical Insurance (employee only)
- Cycle Scheme
- On-site parking
- Wider Business park amenities on site.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
- Marketing And Media jobs in Milton Park Industrial Estate
- Marketing jobs in Milton Park Industrial Estate
- Marketing Executive jobs in Milton Park Industrial Estate
- Jobs in Milton Park Industrial Estate
- Marketing And Media jobs
- Marketing jobs
- Marketing Executive jobs
- The Purely Recruitment Company jobs
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'