Full Time / Part Time (28 hours per week) / Flexi Hours
£25k pro rata
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment are currently recruiting for an industry leading organisation based within the Medway Towns. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a fast growing and well established company and be part of some pretty huge things for 2018!
You will have the responsibility and control of the marketing communications within the UK and provide support on product and technical functions.
- Create and maintain reports on marketing activities
- Analyse campaign and website data to develop insights and make recommendations on how to improve
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimise marketing team performance
- Support planned event deliverables for selected industry and Distributor events throughout the year
- Generate the required materials to be used in the media plan across the key target industries with support of 3rd parties if required
- Collaborate with marketing suppliers and photographers and other team members in the creation of content for both offline and online, including social media
- Support technical by proof reading packaging artwork, data sheets onto website, sales sheets and supporting complaints
- Develop and maintain annual communication plans for emails, social media, website blogs and home page banner.
- Work closely with other departments in order to better analyse the implementation process of the marketing strategies created.
- Support line manager and technical department as and when required.
- A degree in marketing or a closely related field / experience within a marketing role
- Proficient in English, especially copy writing
- Organised and motivated by new challenges
- Able to synthesise information and present it clearly
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, esp. Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Google Analytics knowledge preferred
- Mail Chip knowledge preferred
If you have the ability to get jobs done, meet realistic deadlines and are able to prioritise workload without the assistance of management, then this could be a great role for you.
Contact Emily Powell at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job