An educational academy that aims to establish, maintain and manage state funded Free Schools, who currently do this for seven primary free schools across London focused on delivering high quality education in areas needing it most. This is an ambitious organisation aiming at opening more schools across both London and nationally too.This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £20k - £23k depending on experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
Following growth in the number of pupils and to support future growth, we are currently seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join our team. The role will offer an opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects covering the full marketing mix for a number of schools within the Trust. Reporting to the Chief Executive, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for the management and implementation of the marketing strategies for four of our schools – initially.
Day-to-day activities of the role:
- Effective development, implementation and monitoring of each school’s marketing plan
- Developing effective relationships with all key stakeholders within each school to help achieve agreed marketing targets
- Successful implementation of a range of marketing tactics including: Development of each school’s website and copy; Creation of all internal and external communications including writing and circulating regular press releases; Management of key promotional events at the schools; Implementation of a digital marketing strategy (including SEO), including updating Facebook, running Facebook campaigns, promoting regular tweets etc.
- Liaising closely with each school’s management team to explore ways to increase conversions of enquirers to joiners
- Tracking and reporting ROI for all marketing activities on a monthly basis
- Overall management and tracking of marketing budgets for each school
- Undertaking any other tasks as requested by the Chief Executive
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Must be passionate about marketing and eager to learn and develop career.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills with the ability to work with staff at all levels
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to successfully manage relationships with external suppliers from initial briefing through to completion of projects
- A highly organised nature with ability to handle multiple projects at any one time
- A flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
- A strong willingness to learn and develop career
- Experience of marketing within the education or services industry (ideal but not essential)
- An amazing entry level position for anyone looking to kick start their marketing career by being given the responsibility to implement and deliver marketing strategies for 4 different schools in London which will give you the chance to establish and build upon your marketing knowledge.
- This is an ambitious organisation looking to expand across the UK and so this position could lead to a position of greater reach and responsibility, thus developing your career further.