Marketing Executive - 12 months FTC - Birmingham
A Marketing Executive with experience of creating and managing marketing campaigns is required by a leading law firm in Central Birmingham. This role is a fixed term contract for a duration of 12 months, but there is a possibility for extension. If you are a Marketing executive from a professional services background (preferably legal) then this would be a huge bonus.
Working closely with the Business Development Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive, and the wider marketing team you will contribute to a variety of activities covering the full marketing mix.
Key duties include:
- Working with the Business Development Managers to support from a marketing perspective
- co-ordinating and managing a range of communications materials from newsletters to intranet portals on different topics and initiatives
- Working with external agencies for the creation of collateral and templates
- Developing and delivering internal and external campaigns (online and offline) utilising various channels from strategic planning to execution and reporting on results
- Ensuring data processes are being followed and supporting the Database Co-ordinator with CRM system queries
- working with the Digital Marketing Executive to create integrated campaigns and ensuring our digital assets are reflective of the brand
- Data analysis and reporting
- Training internal stakeholders on brand and social media best practices
Skills and experience you will have:
- Prior experience in creating, executing and reporting back on marketing campaigns and activities including ROI
- Campaign management across multiple channels, both offline and online
- Excellent planning, decision making and budget management skills
- Experience of working with and managing external agencies
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of managing data and using CRM system
- Experience of social media marketing, email marketing and website management
- Strong stakeholder management and influence
My client is an investor in people. It is a varied role and you will join an already established team that is looking for somebody to bring new ideas in terms of marketing and campaign management.
My client is looking to pay a starting fixed term salary of between £25,000 - £30,000 + Excellent benefits. To apply send your CV to Katrina.rajah @ circlerecruitment.com or contact me on
Marketing executive, marketing, campaign, campaign manager, social media, email marketing, website, agency, ROI, digital marketing
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- social media
- digital marketing
- email marketing
- campaign manager
- Marketing executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'