Marketing Executive, Northern Europe - Part time, 3 days a week
12 month contract (with potential to be extended)
- Execute integrated multi-channel campaigns to generate leads and opportunities from new markets.
- Support the Field Marketing Manager to execute local events, including third party, channel and hosted.
- Assist with targeted pre-event and post-event campaigning to drive conversions of event program prospects.
- Manage and maintain EMEA field marketing activity calendar.
- Previous marketing experience, ideally within the technology or security sector.
- Previous experience of Marketo and Salesforce would be highly desirable.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a busy team.
- Strong communication skills, with attention to detail and process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'