- This role will be a key member of the Brand Training team, helping to devise materials and training programmes for use and implementation globally.
- As and when required, assist the Global Marketing team on Brand projects e.g. updating branded materials, uniforms, etc. This may include taking the lead on some projects.
- Work collaboratively with Global Product Marketing, on ideas and strategies to improve product and performance, all the time championing the needs of the EMEA & APAC region.
- Utilise market research findings to suggest improvements to product propositions and strategy.
- Deliver creative campaign elements to support marketing strategy including trailers, key art and above the line marketing materials to be rolled out internationally.
- Deliver regional marketing plans to international licensees in a timely manner for local implementation, working with the Head of Marketing and Marketing Executive.
- Identify and maximise cross promotional opportunities with other key brands.
- Procure and manage external creative, print, events and branding agencies from initial campaign brief to timely delivery within budget.
- Develop regional product pricing and positioning strategies working closely with Global Product Marketing and regional sales teams.
- Adapt and utilise / implement global marketing assets and templates in the UK Market.
- Work with the sales, the Head of Marketing and PR teams to conduct post campaign analysis.
- Optimise marketing campaigns on an on-going basis and deliver regular performance reports to the wider groups.
- Act as a product champion to build awareness and understanding internally and externally.
- Keep annual budgets up to date.
- Demonstrable experience of creating highly effective 360 multi-platform, multimedia marketing and creative campaigns, in the entertainment or Media[TV, Film, Video Games] world.
- Experience of briefing and managing external agencies.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Communication, presentation, negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to multi task. Detail management and data analysis skills.
- Computer skills – Excel/PowerPoint/Word.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job