Marketing Events Specialist - 12 month contract
• Assist with planning, logistics and execution of regional events plan i.e. tradeshows, roadshows, partner events and conferences.
• Manage pre-event, on-site and post event activities.
• Manage vendor relationships as requested.
• Own content creation and upkeep for relevant region i.e. meeting notes, events calendar, team information and on-boarding documents.
• Previous experience of events management, ideally within the technology sector.
• Educated to BA level or equivalent.
• Ability to work with global teams and collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
• Detail orientated plus the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job