Marketing & Events Executive , Slough. Salary: £25,000 – 27,000 per annum + excellent benefits
We have a great opportunity for an ambitious Marketing & Events Executiveto be basedin Slough.
Our client is a leading UK Organisation whose purpose is to provide leading educational research and assessment to the education sector both in the UK and Internationally.
This is a great opportunity for the Marketing & Events Executiveto play a leading role in managing and promoting the Company’s events. As part of the Marketing team you will play a key role in raising the profile and reputation of the organisation.
The key elements of the Marketing & Events Executiverole are:
- Providing professional support with all marketing, conferencing, stakeholder and branding activities
- Maintaining a database of key external stakeholders
- Generating, adapting and delivering content through all of the Company’s media channels
The Marketing & Events Executivemust be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- A degree in a relevant subject or relevant vocational qualifications.
- Experience with B2B event organisation.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Good writing skills for print and online media with the ability to understand different audiences and tailor marketing communications to meet their different interests;
As a growing business this Company is committed to developing their team in a supportive and opportunity-filled environment.
This is a great opportunity for the right Marketing & Events Executiveto join an organisation that really appreciates their people, offers a really friendly working environment, competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
Please apply now for an immediate interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job