Membership & Events Executive
Working as part of the company's Marketing Team in a central role, helping to build our community and drive the event strategies. We're looking for a highly motivated and creative individual to actively engage with our customers. Client events will be located all over the UK with travel and overnight stays required on a regular basis (expenses paid!).
The Marketing Team:
This is a newly-formed team, so this role is an opportunity to really 'make your mark'. With an exciting marketing strategy in place which includes delivering effective client events and communications, social media and campaigns, plus lead generation.
What we are looking for:
A highly motivated individual who is hungry to learn, make an impact and grow their career across a wide-ranging marketing role. You will have a dual role of delivering our events strategy, plus ensure we enable an excellent customer experience. This role requires dedication, enthusiasm and the desire to succeed.
Key Skill Set:
• A background in events at a promotional level, including the project management and delivery of events is desirable
• Experience of marketing a product and/or service is desirable
• Confident communications skills both written and verbal, with the ability to build a rapport with clients
• Excellent spelling and grammar with the ability to put together communications
• Analytical and confident with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• An understanding of and passion for behavioural change
• Commercially focused with the confidence to work to targets
• A strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile
• Confident but striving for continued personal development
• Due to the nature of the role and the travel requirements associated, a full, clean driving licence held for at least 2 years is essential.
Hours of Work:
This is a full-time permanent role based in Norwich city centre, in which standard hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
This is a very exciting role for someone wishing to progress their career in marketing and events. if you have the relevant skills, attributes and experience as detailed above, we would love to hear from you.