A global executive search firm established in 1998 who help their clients by providing industry specialist staff typically for the technology and professional services industries. Clients include Hewlett Packard, BP and Deloitte to name three.
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: £17k - £18k pro rata.
How you can expect to spend your day:
We already have an embryonic marketing function that releases white papers etc. However, we are starting to run events, which is new for us, and we need someone to drive that. This will involve formulating ideas for events, discussing with company stakeholders, putting together guest lists, liaising with partners to host/run the events, project managing the event itself (invitations, on the day, write-ups etc.)
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Ability to use initiative
- A marketing/events background is preferred
- Comfortable with CRM systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and project management skills
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Culture- great people and good socials (holidays, drinks, internal events etc.)
- Free breakfast
- Strong brand in our industry
- High level of autonomy and ability to shape your own role from an early start
- Interaction externally with very senior people in interesting sectors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job