Leading a team of creative professionals and working closely with the Sales Directors key responsibilities in this post are:
- Working with the international Marketing team (who are based offshore) to translate the global marketing strategy into a strategy that works for the UK market
- Manage and lead all social media aimed at engaging current and potential business clients
- Present the business as the ‘thought leader’ in the industry to which they operate
- Investigate, plan and manage all sales events and seminars
- Work closely with the UK Sales team to understand key messages and key target audiences translating those into marketing collateral (online and offline)
Project planning is a big part of this role and you will have an unflappable and calm demeanour, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and work with multiple stakeholders.
Measuring the success of campaigns is of utmost importance in this role as is pushing the boundaries of creativity.
The role would suit a highly creative Marketing professional who wishes to join a fast paced, customer focussed organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job