Customer Engagement Executive
12-month fixed term contract
Are you a marketing specialist with a strong grasp on retention and email marketing?
If you have a passion for database optimisation and increasing the lifetime value of a subscriber base, you could be perfect for this great Customer Engagement Executive role. We've placed many candidates at this world-renowned publisher, and they all love working there!
You'll benefit from a great work-life balance, a competitive salary as well as stacks of benefits including massages, reflexology and much more.
If you want to spend a year learning from industry leaders and being part of something innovative and exciting, this could be the role for you.
- Devise and deliver a strong retention strategy aimed to increase the lifetime value of the database
- Creating compelling email campaigns to excite, engage and retain subscribers leading to increased sales and boosted revenue
- Working alongside the wider marketing team to ensure that omni-channel campaigns are successfully optimised, and that the channels are working collaboratively to drive success
- Managing all aspects of campaign performance and reporting, sharing your successes with the businesses stakeholders and other Customer Engagement Executives on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis
- Your prior experience in managing email marketing campaigns to subscriber bases will hail you a success in this data driven position
- Confidence in managing stakeholders at all levels will give you the skill needed to manage expectations and deliver against targets
- Your customer life-cycle knowledge and expertise will mean you can hit the ground running, making a difference to campaign performance straight away!
- The broad knowledge you've gained in your marketing career will enable you to think holistically and understand how all marketing channels work together
If this creative role within a work hard-play hard environment sounds like the ideal opportunity to boost your career and have an enviable brand on your CV, apply now!