At Direct Line Group, we're shaping the future. With a mission to make insurance easier and better value for our customers, we embrace change in all its richness and variety. It's not just what we do; it's how we do it. We bring our whole selves to work every day and embrace fresh thinking - after all, Britain is constantly changing and to protect the nation, we adapt with it.
Across our diverse brands - including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege and Green Flag - change takes many forms. We appreciate the knowledge and skills that each one of us brings to the business. It's hard not to be inspired by the things that make us unique. Boldness, curiosity and enthusiasm go a long way. And they're helping us transform the industry we lead.
As part of this we are recruiting for a Marketing Effectiveness Analyst to join the team in our Bromley office on a full time, permanent basis.
You will work as part of the Marketing Effectiveness Team and wider Insight Team to support the DLG marketing team with media investment recommendations, optimising the DLG portfolio. This is delivered through the provision of market leading media evaluation tools and innovative analysis across multiple media lines and purchase channels.
What being a Marketing Effectiveness Analyst involves:
- Supporting Senior DLG Stakeholders with Strategic Marketing Investment decisions - helping to maximise the value of marketing to the business through an evidence based planning approach.
- Leading and implementing rigorous analysis across multiple media lines and purchase channels - delivering succinct and actionable recommendations to senior stakeholders and joining the dots where necessary
- Ensuring that all marketing stakeholders are fully engaged with key marketing effectiveness deliverables such as econometrics, testing and forecasting.
- Playing a key role in communicating and embedding key insights around the business; sharing outputs in a tailored and collaborative way, and ensuring that insights are communicated in a compelling and accessible manner
- Helping to plan, drive and deliver media testing throughout the year working closely with media and measurement agency as well as incorporating view from other stakeholders
?Skills and Qualities you'll need:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Forecasting, Problem solving, numerate & analytical skills
- Knowledge of econometric modelling and related methodolgies would be advantageous
- Programming skills would be advantageous
- Self motivated and a Fast learner
- Stakeholder management and communication skills
- Good planning, organisation and time management skills together with an ability to approach tasks in a logical and methodical manner
- Competent with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Hours : 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday