Help Resourcing Limited are working with an award winning, family run retail company. They have stores in London and Hertfordshire with over 280 staff and sell 22,000 different building, electrical, plumbing and DIY products to the construction industry.
They are a family run organisation who offer a very competitive package with great prospects within the company. They are also extremely well established with nearly 40 years experience in the industry. They have a modern bright head office in North West London and are looking for Marketing & E-Commerce Manager to join their dynamic team.Role:
Marketing & E-Commerce ManagerReporting to:
Operations DirectorOverall purpose of the job
To maintain accurate product information including buy and sell prices for both UK & Eire businesses, to support a smooth buying and selling processes and ensure profit margins are in line with business objectivesKey Responsibilities
- Co-ordinating discussions with Purchasing director(s) to introduce new products to the system and signing off what products are added or retained on the system
- Manage relationship of any third parties ie. web developer and any outsourced tasks such as copywriters or promotional materials
- To ensure all Product and pricing information received from internal or external sources is verified and archived within the companies server or ERP
- Maintenance and addition of non customer selling & buy rules, discounts, quantity breaks and selling bands
- Support Marketing team with confirmation of prices and margins before promotion materials are published
- Regular review of quality of system prices including reviewing profit margins and flagging issues
- To develop and recommend changes in existing processes with regard to efficient management of Marketing and e-commerce Team
- Oversight and Support of graphic designer on a day to day basis with regard to creative content and concepts and signing off any promotions leaving the Marketing office
- Support e-commerce team with regard to online pricing strategy and review of competition
- Supplier or product reporting/analysis as required by Purchasing directors or other Managers to aid decision making
- Existing and new suppliers
- Purchasing directors
- Internal Systems Manager
- Branch managers & department managers
- Buying Department
- E-commerce team
- Marketing team
- Finance & Purchase Ledger
- An aptitude for numbers with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to liaise with staff at all levels including Directors and Branch Managers
- Self-Motivated individual with good time management, organisational and administrative skills.
- Tenacious and with an ability to prioritise work to achieve deadlines under pressure and withstand interruptions
- Customer-focused with the desire and ability to create partnerships within the organisation by responding to their needs
- A focussed individual seeking continuous improvement of processes and task completion who enjoys finding innovative solutions to problems
- Flexible approach and resilient
- Computer literate and ideally experience manipulating data using MS Excel (including v-lookups and formulas)
- Product & Market Knowledge
- Salary of up to£55,000 depending on experience
- £5,000 bonus
- 24 Days Holiday
- Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30
- Onsite gym
- Live insurance
- Cycle to work club
- Weekly fruit drop
Our Clients Head Office is based in a vibrant and creative area of London with branches spreading across North London into Hertfordshire. The Company is an exciting and friendly business that offers an opportunity for you to flourish.
Interviews are taking place immediately.
If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply today.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to successfully short-listed applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days of sending your application, please presume that you have not been successful on this particular occasion.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'