c. £75,000 p.a. + Bonus + Executive Benefits Package
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will play a crucial role in the development and implementation of the Marketing strategy, ensuring that it is fully aligned with the Sales and Company objectives. Key tasks include:
- To plan and execute detailed strategic marketing plans for the key market sectors
- To develop and implement detailed promotional plans which support distribution channel activity and create a pull from the end user customers/market
- Provide the sales team with market and customer analysis data to enable them to develop strategic and actionable business plans
- To lead, manage and develop the marketing team
This role calls for an experienced and professionally qualified B2B Marketing professional ideally with a detailed knowledge and significant experience of the Scientific Consumables or Life Sciences sectors. In addition, you MUST have the following skills and experience.
- Of developing multi-channel campaigns, promotions and modern digital marketing techniques
- A proven man-manager, strategic in your thinking however with the ability to deliver exceptional commercial results
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills, commercial savvy, with the ability to manage key internal/external stakeholders at different levels
Our client is a market leader in the design and manufacture of a large range of premium reusable scientific consumables for laboratory and R & D environments. Their success can be directly attributed to strict quality standards that ensure outstanding product quality, significant investment in their brands and their ability to service some of the largest and most demanding blue-chip customers within the, Life Sciences, Pharma and Medical sectors globally. The business is enjoying substantial growth within the domestic, European and International markets, so they are now looking to appoint a high calibre, experienced Marketing Director to play a key role in supporting their ambitious growth plans.
How to Apply
In return you're assured of a high-profile role, where you can develop your career in the UK or internationally and an informal working environment where you are supported and truly valued. Please apply attaching your full CV in Word format and quote your current remuneration details, together with reference no 371282.
- marketing director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"