Office Angels are working in partnership with a company who are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Director to lead their vibrant marketing team. You will be solely responsible for all digital marketing campaigns across all channels and will need to devise campaigns from inception, managing them through to launch and optimisation, ensuring results are delivered. You will lead the team in achieving aggressive targets and wider business objectives. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a challenge who wants to be responsible for taking the business to the next level.
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of driving inbound traffic, lead generation and lead conversion strategies
- Assist in the assessment and identification of industry trends, disrupters and competitors
- Proven experience in delivering results through digital marketing
- Ability to devise, implement, monitor and optimise paid-for digital campaigns across social media, Google search, Google display, YouTube, retargeting, native advertising, display advertising and more
- Run and provide the content for the company social media and website including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and blogs
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate a team to achieve results
- Driven and an expert in delivering long term ROI
- Experience working with a marketing budget and to deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of SEO and PPC
- Creative and forward-thinking individual who can bring fresh ideas to the business
- Collaborative leader who builds strong relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Strong organisational, project management, analytical and communication skills
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monthly social events
- Kitchen on Site
- Free Parking
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"