Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Generalist, B2B, SaaS, Salesforce, Manchester
Marketing Director (EMEA) required to work for a fast-growing Software Solutions (SaaS) organisation based in the South East of England. However, due to Covid-19, you can be based almost anywhere in the UK!
We basically need a Senior Marketing Generalist with extensive B2B exposure, experience with a SaaS organisation (preferably Salesforce related) and someone with experience of working for a start-up business.
Your role will be to build out the structures and processes both internally and with agencies. The successful candidate will develop the online and offline content, manage the website and digital communications, oversee campaigns, and coordinate events.
About the individual
- B2B SaaS marketing background is a must, preferably has Salesforce awareness
- Motivated, high energy individual who enjoys managing a broad variety of projects and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Successful track record, working at a large company and/or tech start-up
- Proven leadership experience
- Background in account-based marketing - must be driven by data and have an analytical approach to making decisions
- Develop content strategy, identify key audiences, define messaging, write and produce content including articles, blogs, newsletters, podcasts etc
- Develop presentations, videos and other content for use by the wider team
- Proactively manage social media channels
- Set up and use analytics to understand how effective our engagement is and identify and introduce improvements. Ideate, create and coordinate regular in-person and virtual events - sometimes in collaboration with partner organisations.
- Deliver creative campaigns and novel forms of engagement e.g. games, hackathons etc
- Manage and organise events (online & in-person)
- Implement processes and software to support and improve the marketing function
- Manage third party consultants and agencies including management of budgets
- Monitor the overall landscape to identify and secure new collaborations and partnerships
Additional skills required:
- Excellent written communication skills and be able to write in different styles for different audiences - including technologists, policy officials, investors and the public
- To be skilled at putting together creative and engaging visual content including presentations
- To be highly organised - have strong time management and planning skills, good attention to detail, able to work on several projects simultaneously, and able to deliver to tight deadlines
- The ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships with partner organisations e.g Salesforce
- To be a strong team player
- To be creative and a good problem solver
- Comfortable working with some ambiguity; we are a start-up organisation and responsibilities and projects will evolve as the organisation grows
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'