Are you a passionate and driven Marketing Director with proven experience in delivering results? Do you have experience in delivering and implementing successful marketing plans for cutting edge technology vendors?
Talent Crew are working with the fastest growing Pre-IPO AI Business, who were recently valued at $1 Billion and as part of their continued growth plans in the UK are looking for a UK Marketing Director to oversee the marketing operation within the UK to support growth expectations and the local sales and customer service operation.
Financial package includes a base of £110k plus 30% bonus and Benefits.
- Develop and execute the UK marketing plan to enable UK business growth objectives
- Coordinate with EMEA and global marketing to ensure propositions and assets are localized and available for the UK market
- Establish local public relations effort to drive awareness for momentum and success within the UK market
- Oversee digital marketing efforts to enable local awareness and online demand generation
- Track local lead generation and follow up activities
- Oversee/execute local events and tradeshows to support UK field operations
- Develop local customer marketing, including advisory board, case-studies, and references to drive momentum in the UK
- Relevant degree and/or equivalent marketing qualification
- 10+ years in marketing, including demand generation and campaign management
- 10+ years of experience collaborating with a global marketing organization to customize worldwide assets and B2B propositions for the EMEA market
- Expertise in online and digital marketing execution and an understanding of the latest B2B customer engagement tactics
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a rapidly growing sales organization
- Understanding of critical marketing success metrics and KPIs
- Genuine excitement and curiosity for technology innovation and its impact on improving business performance and society
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job