The Lead Development team leader will both motivate and manage a team of telemarketers to qualify lead enquiries and opportunities and will him/herself qualify lead enquiries and opportunities.
My client is a global B2B high tech manufacturer based in Bracknell. It is part of a larger parent company which has a revenue turnover of six billion ($)
- Drive the development of Germany Marketing lead generation activity to support a strong and sustainable pipeline for the direct and indirect sales channels in Germany.
- Track all leads passed to direct and indirect EMEA sales channels to appropriate 'closed' status
- Generate regular reports of lead status at each stage of the funnel, by channel
- Ensure outbound qualification activity is in line with regulatory requirements as well as business targets and objectives
- Ensure that EMEA CRM records are maintained, up to date and that all processing is in line with current Standard Work
- Work with colleagues to monitor and review campaign performance and use findings to inform future campaigns and test initiatives
- Show flexible work ethic to act as a telemarketer in busy times.
- Must have strong spoken and written language fluency in German and English.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, particularly by telephone
- Able to build professional relationships with stakeholders at all levels; colleagues, senior managers, customers and partners, both internal and external
- Demonstrates excellent time keeping and punctuality
- PC competency requirements: Windows & MS Office tools; CRM systems; telemarketing supervision tools
- Ability and experience to motivate, train and coach the telemarketing team
6 month contract initially with potential for a permanent position after