Our client, an FMCG specialist operating within the drinks industry are looking to on board a Marketing & Design Manager to manage all marketing channels. Currently experiencing high growth, this is an exciting time to join and continue with them on their successful journey to bring the 'first of its kind’ drink to the UK market!
Backed by a larger group, this well-established company offers a stable and fun working environment, the newly refurbished offices help too!
As Marketing & Design Manager you will be a true 'brand ambassador’; responsible for delivering an ongoing marketing plan that will align to business and sales strategies and providing campaign activation across both online and offline methods. Social Media will be a big focus in driving consumer awareness, as will content and blog posts, so you will be fully involved and all-encompassing with the brand!
Your role and responsibilities will include:
• Create and deliver against a 2 year Marketing plan, gaining sign off from the Head of Sales
• Attend a number of events, including both national trade shows and smaller consumer shows at local and regional level to gain content for social media
• Full P&L responsibility; monitoring budgets and spend
• Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery
• Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
• Communicating, maintaining and developing close working relationships with the sales team
• Managing supplier relationships
Your skills and experience should include:
• A minimum of 3 years Marketing Management experience is required
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite to create collateral
• Strong strategic and activation experience
• Knowledge across both traditional and digital marketing methods
• Entrepreneurial nature
• Commercially astute with the experience and ability to report on campaign success including P&L
• Social Media 'savvy’ with knowledge of how to promote events through social media use
• Tenacious, robust and reliable attitude
• Varied audience experience required (B2B & B2C)
Although it would be great if you had experience in the 'drinks industry’ this isn’t a set requirement, we are looking for someone who is motivated, passionate about marketing and keen to carve a long-term career within a reputable company who owns exciting (and delicious) products!
Please send your CV to Claire Pitts at Adjacency quoting CP139 at the earliest opportunity.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Plan
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'