Marketing Database Executive
The Marketing Database Executive will be responsible for facilitating the usage of the databases by their marketing and sales teams as well as the analysis, maintenance and cleaning of the database.
The marketing Database Executive will ideally be graduate educated with some previous IT experience.
Our client is a dynamic and progressive organisation, creating services that help their customers succeed and in turn drive growth. They hold the number one live events and digital brands in all the markets they serve and are on an ambitious and exciting growth trajectory. Their innovative approach, delivered expertly through their market-leading brands, creates highly engaged and loyal audiences.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer/client database, identifying opportunities to improve marketing systems and data management
• Develop, manage and maintain audience databases used to execute sales and marketing email campaigns
• Provide solid data insight to ensure targeted marketing, membership recruitment and events promotion campaigns are successful
• Create and manage appropriate data segmentation aligned to product needs
• Work closely with marketers to introduce best practices for data usage
• Consolidate databases with a long term goal of moving to Single Customer View
• Create trackable and actionable customer insights using the tools at your disposal (MS PowerBI, Affino, Advance, Google Analytics and DotMailer)
• Ensure compliance with data protection and that best business practice is followed with regards to use and maintenance of data stored
• Knowledge about GDPR....ideally database management experience
• Analytically minded
• Proficient in Excel
• Technically savvy and speedy
• Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to learn quickly, prioritise, work to deadlines and manage time efficiently
• Proactive problem-solver and able to work on own initiative
• Experience of Email Marketing Systems and Data Management
• Experience in using various databases and working knowledge of CRM’s would be an advantage.
- Database Administration
- Database Marketing
- Graduate Level