Marketing / Database Executive Job £23,000 - £26,000 Pro Rata
Your new company
A top ten accounting, advisory firm, who is seeking a proactive junior marketer to join there marketing team.
Your new role
- Support the Database Manager and Marketing team with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and data queries.
- Maintain, update, import and export data to/from Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Work closely with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other systems to maintain the quality and accuracy of data.
- Uphold data quality standards and procedures across the team and firm.
- Assist in the testing and deployment of system updates and development.
- Assist with the creation of monthly data quality reports and on-going analysis.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven relevant experience of working with CRM systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016.
- Previous experience working within the professional services sector
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and experience in managing databases.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects simultaneously, often with critical deadlines.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work for a leading accountancy firm, whilst gaining in-depth experience working within a collaborative marketing team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.