This is a dual role that involves taking primary responsibility for the client database and assisting the Marketing team with all necessary tasks, with attention to be paid to the operation and updating of the new website and formatting of directory submissions.
- Take primary responsibility for maintaining the leading set’s contacts database.
- Assist with the gathering, compilation and checking of information for legal directories.
- Assist in achieving house style on all related material.
- Updating of other material on the website.
- Preparing client and other research prior to events/seminars.
- Assist at the event, seminar or conference.
- Ability to edit the website and contribute editorial as required.
- Experience in the full marketing mix
- Working for a professional services organisation or professional body
- Expert in Microsoft tools, excel, outlook etc.
- Experience database maintenance, CRM systems and analytics.
Please note: Due to the nature of my clients work, candidtes that have experience of working in the professionalservices/legal experience will be considered.
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your CV with your contact details to Christine Sleigh quoting reference CSMDA234.