Marketing Data & Systems Specialist - Surrey
Our client is a global leader in software and data solutions.
The Marketing Data & Systems Specialist will have a deep understanding of the business’ prospect and customer data, data landscape and data processes; in short, they are the expert on prospect and customer data for our client. In addition, they will also have core ownership and accountability of maintaining and proactively utilise and optimise where appropriate marketing systems (Eloqua, SalesForce, Diamond, Exact Target) and technologies critical to delivering the marketing strategy.
- Supporting and executing the marketing data strategy that underpins regional and global marketing goals and focusses on audience data acquisition and enhancement, data quality improvement, segmentation tactics and other data-centric opportunities
- Call upon your own expertise and use the breadth of resources available to make recommendations for the best approach to audience enhancement and acquisition.
- Support scoping and other planning activities relating to large and complex data & analytics projects and/or data work-streams in line with compliance frameworks.
- Work in conjunction with analysts across the business, sales operations and core marketing team to report on activity and performance of data initiatives
Key skills required
- Ideally you’ll have experience working within SaaS / software, B2B industries.
- Ideally you’ll have experience of (marketing) data solutions or CRM data focussed role.
- Experience within Salesforce.com, Eloqua and/or similar technologies experience will be advantageous
- Data analysis / manipulation
Salary and Benefits
£25k - £35k plus great benefits like 37 days A/L.
- Data Acquisition
- Data Analysis
- Salesforce Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job