Marketing Data Scientist - Global Ecommerce Brand
50-75k + Bonus & Benefits l Central London
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the worlds largest innovative Ecommerce brands. Helping to analyse and provide insight around customer behaviours and engagement with their products. Their passion for pushing the boundaries to spearhead their digital strategy makes it a very exciting time to be joining!
This Marketing Data Scientist will be leading all the data and analytics around marketing insights and customer behaviour. Being the 'go to’ person collaborating with all departments within the business playing a vital role to deliver actionable insights on customer interactions and behaviour with their products to Senior Stakeholders. As this role is client side, the access to data is limitless!
Main responsibilities include:
- Leading and delivering projects reporting directly to the Head of Analytics
- Building attribution models
- Developing segmentation models and algorithms to help understand the customers and campaign efficiency
- Building predictive models to personalise marketing campaigns
- Understanding how changes in customer behaviour can impact on business performance
- Capable with data visualisation and storytelling to help deliver insights and provide recommendations to the client
Skills & Attributes
- 3-5 years experience using SQL & Python
- Ability to manage stakeholders in order to drive projects across different channels
- Knowledge of customer lifecycle, campaign measurement & analytics and customer segmentation
- Experience in Mixed Marketing Models
- Proven experience in managing or coaching junior analysts, showing excellent communication skills
How do I apply?
If you have the experience as a Data Scientist and are excited by the opportunity of joining an impressive Ecommerce brand, then please apply for this role or get in touch with our team now to find out more.
Recruitment Consultant - Pivotal London
Pivotal is an award winning Digital Recruiter specialising in the Media, Marketing and Analytics sectors.
- Machine Learning
- Predictive Modeling