As part of the role, you will provide clear insight, reporting and modelling to enable growth on their sites and direct marketing campaigns.
This is for an enthusiastic individual that is looking to take their career to the next level.
- You will use data to analyse customer behaviour and deliver actionable insights in simple, clear reports
- Analyse effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Use information from marketing campaigns to improve market reach, conversion rate and customer engagement
- View company KPI's in relation to campaigns
- Identify and investigate relevant new technologies and industry best practices to define a process of ongoing system improvement
- Creation and maintenance of suite of reports required by teams to enable daily self sufficiency
- Attribution Modelling to enable Marketing to determine the success of all our marketing levers.
- Knowledge share with team members to understand true benefits of analytics platforms
- Google Analytics or another relevant web analytics solution
- Experience working with SQL/NOSQL databases
- Project management experience
- Willing to strive for the best possible results
- Good Microsoft excel and power point experience
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress
- Regular social events
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Superb pension
- Access to a regular training budget
Apply today, interviews taking place asap.
Marketing Data Analyst
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.
- Google Analytics
- Data Analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'