Salary £25000 - £30000
Our client is an industry leading business that consistently strives to innovate digital and marketing performance leading to great customer experiences across all platforms.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join a growing team, working alongside some experienced analysts and opening doors for the endless promotion opportunities this client provides.
• Manage all customer requirements and be the main point of call representing the business.
• Work on different databases and systems to acquire the required information.
• Carry out several analysis and develop reports, working alongside the IT team and other parts of the business.
• Make suggestions and propose changes for best outcome.
• Develop your marketing experience and knowledge.
Gaining an understanding of different systems and conducting analysis based on customer requirements.
• SQL Experience
• Advanced Excel
• Strong understanding of Access or SQL Server Management Studio
• Marketing experience or knowledge, with commercial experience would also be a big bonus
• Any experience in IBM, SAS, R or other analytic tools would be advantageous
If you would like more information in regards to this opportunity then feel free to give me a call on 0121 237 2665 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not interested but know somebody who would be then we can offer other incentives for anybody who can refer successful candidates.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'