An International Law firm is looking for a new Marketing CRM Assistant based in their London Offices. Your duties will include supporting the CRM Manager in ensuring that the firm's CRM system is fit for purpose. The successful applicant will have a passion for data quality with a high level of attention to detail. You will have an understanding of the marketing and business development function and an interest in law (though law firm experience is not essential).
- Responsible for the CRM inbox and ensuring tickets are processed in a timely manner and identifying training needs.
- Assist in devising, writing and presenting end user training sessions.
- Monitor the adding of business development activities to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Maintaining end user accounts, proxy access and security settings.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Team to send out eMarketing campaigns using Vuture.
- Running daily/weekly searches to improve the overall data quality, archiving data where possible.
- A passion for high quality data is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and handle a number of concurrent projects and tasks.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including strong grammar, proof reading skills and good telephone manner.
- Systems knowledge of InterAction or similar CRM database.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines and stay calm under pressure.
If you are interested in this role then please apply here or email for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job