An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join our team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated, career-driven, dynamic individual with excellent written work and interpersonal skills.
The aim of this role is to contribute well-written content to a wide range of marketing projects with a focus on content development for brand, website, print, inbound and outbound marketing.
In addition to great writing skills, the Copywriter must have the ability to manage projects, organize information and deliver on deadlines.
The candidate should be proactive, confident and a quick thinker with the ability to switch from task to task within the course of any single day.
Contributing well-written content to a wide range of marketing projects, this role will require writing across the following categories:
- Website site map development
- Blog posts
- Email blasts
- Web page content
- Paid search ads
- Local listings setup
- Social media updates
- e-Books and whitepapers
- Landing pages
- Promotional video scripts
- Press releases
- Print ads
- Direct mail pieces
- Event brochures
- Event displays
Ideal candidate profile:
- Excellent interpersonal, written and face-to-face meeting skills
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to work calmly under pressure with great attention to detail
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do, go-the-extra-mile attitude
- Excellent database/IT skills, especially Excel
- Enthusiastic team player
- Eager and able to learn new things and stay on top of current marketing trends (particularly online marketing trends)
- A self-starter and detail-oriented
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Creativity - developing and proposing solutions to questions
- A fast learner with the ability to think on their feet
- Knowledge of social media especially LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Photoshop or other image editing software knowledge would be beneficial
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have a sense of humour
Salary and Benefits
Competitive benefits package with a level of flexibility to accommodate the right candidate for the business.
Do You Have Events Experience?
Do you have relevant events experience but this role isn't the ideal fit for you? As a fast growing business we are always looking for experienced talent. Please reach out if you think you could contribute to our team.
If this position interests you or you know someone it would, please send written applications with a covering letter confirming your salary expectations.
Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications individually. Therefore, if you are not contacted by the company within the next three weeks, we regret to advise that your application has been unsuccessful.
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CVS FROM AGENCIES. THEREFORE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO US OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND APPLY ONLINE.
- Content Management
- Writing Skills
- Meet Deadlines
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"