Contract Type: Fixed term 30/06/2022
Remote working available
We are Study Group. We are a global leader in international education partnering with students and Top Tier Universities from all over the world. We believe in a creating a better world through education, and value talented, driven, and student centred people that believe the same.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Coordinator to join out team. In this role you will support the North America Product Marketing team to maximise the commercial potential of a portfolio of university partner brands and products through the delivery of targeted, value-ladened propositions. Coordinate the delivery of a broad range of marketing activities including competitor and customer research as well as creative and digital briefs. And with the support of the Senior Marketing Manager, define the product brand strategy and go-to-market plan for an identified university partner, utilizing customer insights.
- Develop a deep understanding of an identified University brand, products and students, and the needs and expectations from the partner. Champion the brand’s products and customers and continually seek to improve the customer experience.
- Be accountable for defining and clearly articulating the product value proposition for an identified University partner, in the context of different customer segments, in all appropriate marketing channels by producing messages, content, and creative collateral that is engaging, effective, consistent, and industry compliant.
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager to manage the operational marketing relationship with the University partner, ensuring regular communication with key stakeholders.
- Champion the products and university brand within Marketing, Sales and Admissions.
- Working to the marketing plans designed by the Senior Marketing Manager and by the International Marketing Manager, implement a range of marketing activity across all channels.
- Take responsibility for briefing a range of assets to our internal agencies (Creative Services and Digital Marketing) and for proof reading all materials.
- Work with our Customer Marketing team to set up and promote a range of webinars, and report on impact of the events. Additionally, take responsibility for ensuring training decks are maintained.
- Develop content for promotion to students and agents via emails, SMS’, WhatsApp and agent portal stories.
- Maintain the accuracy of public information covering all marketing collateral, including web, social media, and print. This will include regularly auditing the Asset Library.
- Gather content and identify new opportunities to support the student journey.
- Complete desk research including customer, competitor and market analysis.
- Maintain the repository of league table rankings and identify opportunities for newsworthy stories.
- Attend content shoots at university partner campuses.
- Complete administrative duties, such as keeping data in IT systems current and developing performance reports.
- Support portfolio marketing activity and marketing project work as required.
- Degree, or relevant qualification in Marketing desirable
- Previous marketing experience is essential
- Fluent in English with excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and juggling priorities
- Experience in dealing and working with external stakeholders such as partners, agencies, suppliers
- Interest or experience of the higher education sector
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017, 2018 and 2020 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
- Co Ordinator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'