Hybrid working - Brighton/Hove 3 days and 2 days WFH
Salary £22,00 - £24,000 plus excellent benefits
Talent Hub are working in partnership with a global organisation. Their Brighton and Hove office looks after various sectors and this role is involved in them all. Their marketing team now requires someone with skills in marketing, including copy-writing, social media, email marketing and website management.
Key responsibilities include.
- Develop and schedule social media campaigns
- Provide campaign reporting and analysis
- Prepare monthly marketing report for the senior management team
- Work with other team members to develop and deliver emails campaigns and blog posts to generate organic traffic to the websites
- Coordinate awards campaigns, including emails, promotion on social channels and gathering of award submission material
- Become familiar with all aspects of their brand guidelines
- Provide internal comms support via the intranet, to showcase marketing and support internal initiatives and projects
- Provide marketing support for the team
What you will need
- Degree qualified or equivalent CIM or marketing qualification
- 1 years experience in Marketing Assistant or Exec role ideally within a B2B setting
- Super copy-writing skills along with attention to detail
- Experience of delivering social media, email marketing and website updates
- Passion to develop your marketing career within a large corporate organisation
- Too many to mention, including:
- Flexible working
- Laptop and VoiP phone supplied for remote working
- Training and development programme
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media
- Website Updating
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'