Nigel Wright have been appointed to recruit a Digital Marketing Coordinator for a global FMCG business based in Northumberland. This role is within a large, diverse team and will have a varied remit across multiple marketing disciplines including but, not limited to: PR, brand, social media, photo/video shoots and trade marketing.
The role will also offer the successful candidate lots of training and development opportunities and European travel at least once a month with global travel also included less frequently.
- This is an extremely varied role and would suit candidates who have an interest in FMCG marketing
- Social media management, including scheduling posts and monitoring analytics
- Travel across Europe for various meetings and projects
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to support on trade marketing
- Take an active role in the design of content, both written and video/photography
- Management of external agencies
- Softer skills including - confidence, tenacity, motivation, willingness to learn
- Marketing experience is desired and understanding of digital, including social media
- Marketing graduates would also be considered
- Consumer products marketing experience is desired but, not essential
- Excellent communication skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'