Do you are educated to a degree level or equivalent?
Do you have Marketing experience?
If the answer to the above are yes, this could be the role for you! My client based in the Ipswich Town Centre are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their growing business.
• Coordination and organisation of physical and digital events (trade shows and webinars)
• Assisting with researching and structuring the annual events calendar
• Sourcing and organising venues and speakers
• Organising paperwork, travel, and accommodation for all events
• Working with the marketing executive to assist with marketing any events
• Assisting with the development of company collateral including brochures, flyers, invitations
• Sourcing and organising client case studies
• Varied administrative marketing tasks
• Modern, energetic office environment
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• BUPA health care
• Life insurance
• Employee discount scheme
Skills and experience:
• Degree educated or equivalent (essential)
• Experience working in marketing/events (essential)
• Excellent time management skills
• Web and IT literate(essential)
• A full driving licence, access to transport and ability to accommodate occasional overnight travel (essential)
• Experience with a CMS, Google Analytics & other marketing software
• Experience using Adobe software
• Interest in B2B and Fintech
If you feel you have the relevant experience please apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'