9am to 5:30pm
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Global CTS is working with a world leading company, who are seeking an experienced digital Marketing Coordinator to join the busy marketing team.
The purpose of this role is to support the company’s marketing activities within the UK and ROW sales regions. This role will provide marketing support and assistance to both direct and indirect sales channels, and periodically will coordinate a variety of marketing projects via appointed outsourced marketing agencies.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provision of marketing services including; marketing material, PR, coordinating campaigns, organising training, trade shows and events
- Designing and deploying a marketing plan including managing an annual marketing budget
- Management of all media contacts and suppliers
- Full management of company’s website and social media
- Maximising PR and sales opportunities via web and social media lead nurturing
- Creating and designing marketing assets
- Assisting with copywriting, editing and proofreading of company collateral
- Creation and distribution of email campaign communications
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of digital marketing techniques and CIM marketing qualification
- IT skills including HTML, MS Office, Mailchimp and Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro)
- Good project management skills
- Experience of working with marketing/sales managers in busy sales-focused environment
- Familiarity with digital design and HTML (preferred)
Global CTS Limited
In submitting your CV to Global CTS Ltd via email, social media, our website (general submission or vacancy application) or to a Global CTS vacancy via a jobs board you imply consent for Global CTS to process your personal data for the purposes of considering your suitability for vacancies and provision of work-finding services. We will never pass on your CV/details without receiving prior permission from yourself. No terminology used in this job description is intended to discriminate against a person’s age, race, religion, gender, marital status, colour, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate is only assessed on their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job described above.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'