Up to £25,000 (depending on experience) – Full-time permanent
Based in Central Edinburgh
Reed Business Support are actively recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator for one of their top clients based in central Edinburgh. The ideal candidate will be supporting the business on a wide range of marketing activities. This role is a great opportunity for a individual to put across their creative skills.
Duties involved in this role will include:-
- Keeping Social Media accounts up to date
- Ensuring that all posts on social media link to the companies brand and values
- Sending out monthly news letters to clients/customers
- Providing reports for campaigns
- Creating artwork and graphics for marketing projects
- Organising marketing material for events
- Ensuring that there is constant brand awareness across all channels
- Putting across your own creative ideas for marketing projects
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have the following:-
- Previous experience working within Marketing is essential
- Creative skills
- Proficient IT skills
- Copywriting skills
- Marketing degree or similar is preferred but not essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'