Our client requires a Temporary Marketing Coordinator to join the marketing team for up to 2 months.
* Co-ordinate and support all marketing activities, campaigns and projects.
* Acting as the first point of contact for the marketing team.
* Monitoring and analysing marketing activity, generating reports.
* Maintaining and auditing marketing materials within the online library, ensuring up to date and relevant.
* Managing correspondence/emails within the team's inbox.
* Assisting with the preparation of marketing activity for events and exhibitions.
* Co-ordinating the production of a variety of marketing materials (leaflets, adverts, brochures), working with external agencies.
* Raising POs for the marketing team and recording spend on projects.
* To start ASAP and will continue for up to 2 months.
* Based in Bracknell.
* Demonstrable work experience in a co-ordinating role, with a keen eye for design.
* Knowledge of web and social media technologies.
* Proficient in MS Office, Adobe software (InDesign) and email marketing software (e.g. dotmailer, MailChimp)
* Experience of liaising with external agencies.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'