A fantastic opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and hard working Marketing Professional to join a busy team within the Financial Technologies industry.
This position is an ideal opportunity to gain further experience within Marketing, working alongside the Marketing Associate, Maximising New Business Growth generated by the Marketing Department.
You will provide wide ranging assistance within the Marketing Department, and your job role will include, but by no means will be limited to some of the following responsibilities:
- Setting up brokers/new partners on the systems
- Reviewing reports and raising potential issues or successes
- Review of invoices
- Copywriting for website and other marketing collateral
- Writing online content
- Set up partner packs and conduct regular file reviews
- Partner website reviews
- Competitor analysis
- Email campaigns
- Maintaining affiliate networks (Commission Junction)
- Deal with initial partner enquiries
- To undertake such other general administrative and professional duties consistent with the purposes of the post, as may be reasonably required
Ideally you will have...
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge/expertise with PC hardware and software (Word and Excel).
- Good numeracy skills
- Commercial awareness
- Strong understanding of FCA regulations and guidance
- Attention to detail
This position will someone who is looking for a new opportunity to really push their career forwards. If you approach all tasks with a positive, work hard / play hard attitude and are sociable, people orientated and hard working professional!
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Department
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'