If you’re an individual who strives to improve the lives of others, and shares the values of trust, honesty, humility, care, continual improvement and taking ownership then the company could be your employer of choice.
The company, value their customers by passionately improving lives for persons in care. We achieve this by caring about the positive impact of our products and the way they look. We are committed to building a sustainable and innovative business where people can grow. We promote a culture of 'Taking Ownership’ and 'Continual Improvement’
To be the successful Marketing Coordinator & IT Systems Administrator you will have previous experience working within a marketing department/ IT system and have excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills and be an effective communicator across all levels of the organisation.
- Manage external creative agencies to deliver marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Create awareness of and develop the company brand and Opera® product brand
- Write and proof read marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Organise photo & video shoots with external agency
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Graphics skills with experience using Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator and Indesign
- Accountable to lead generation KPIs
- Creating and running reports out of Netsuite ERP system
- Managing/updating database and product files records through imports and data management using excel
- Internal contact for basic IT issues and liaison with external IT support company
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holiday
- Healthcare Scheme
- Working hours: 08:00 - 16:30
- Regular team building activities
- Lunches provided everyday
If this role is of interest to you then apply today for the chance to be considered.
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Data Management
- Marketing Department
- Marketing Materials
- Marketing Copy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'